Sunday, May 18, 2008

Money and Manifesting by Dyan Garris


For many years, I've believed that people have the "power" to make their lives better. I'm a big fan of alternative health and thinking. So, when Dyan Garris approached me about a virtual book tour for her book Money and Manifesting, I was intrigued.

I admit that I'm one of the few people who didn't read The Secret. Too much hype and too many expectations... I avoid books that have that much hype behind them. The laws of attraction are a principle that I had heard about, but I didn't know a lot of detail.

I began to read Money and Manifesting and there are many points that just made so much sense from the beginning. For years, I've always said that actions speak much louder than words. That idea fits into manifesting. Just thinking about what you want to accomplish isn't enough- action is needed. Many people have disagreed with me that ACTION is needed - many of these were people who didn't want to believe they had to do something to make these things happen for them. It was validating to see those words in print and to have that ideal substantiated in such a logical way.

Money and Manifesting covers so many wonderful topics including: chakra balancing, detailed explanations about each chakra and what it affects, entitlement, poverty consciousness, fear, how people measure success, grounding, centering, integrating, taking responsibility, making choices and much more.

In addition to all of this information, Dyan Garris also includes sections which include fictional people. These sections are great ways to give us more depth of understanding about how this information applies to people and how it can impact their lives.

This is a small book, but there is a wealth of valuable information packed in these pages. I highly recommend it for people who want to go past the laws of attraction and who need additional information to make things happen in their lives.

http://www.amazon.com/Money-Manifesting-Dyan-Garris/dp/0977614069/nikkileighauth-20

No comments: